(Redirected from Shahryar)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shahriyar (Persian: شهریار), also spelled as Sharyar, Sheryar, Shariyar, Shahryar, Shahriyar, Shahryār, Shahriār, Sheharyar, Shaheryar, Shaharyar, "Shehreyar", or Shehiryar means 'Great King' or 'King of Kings' in Persian language.
- Shahriar, a city in Tehran Province, Iran
- Shahriar County, a county in Tehran Province
- Shahriar, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Shahriar, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Shahriar-e Tavakkoli, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Shahriar, Lorestan, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Robat Karim, a city in Tehran Province, formerly called Shahriyar
- Shagriar (disambiguation), various towns in Armenia
- Shahryar (crater), a crater on Saturn's moon Enceladus
- Mohammad-Hossein Shahriar, Mohammed Hussein Behjet, who uses the pen name Shahriar
- Ishaq Shahryar, the Afghan ambassador to the United States
- Shahriyar (son of Khosrow II), A Sassanid prince and the father of Yazdegerd III, the last king of the Sassanid Persia
- Shahryar (Mughal prince), younger brother of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
- Shakhriyar Mamedyarov, Azerbaijani chess player
- Shahryar (singer), a Persian pop singer
- Shahryar, pen name of Akhlaq Mohammed Khan (1936 – 2012), Urdu poet, academic and Bollywood lyricist
- Shahryar Khan, former Pakistani diplomat
- Shahriar Shafiq, assassinated Iranian navy officer and Ashraf Pahlavi's son
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shahriyar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.