Shailendra (IAST: Śailendra) is a Sanskrit combined words Śaila and Indra, meaning "King of the Mountain", It is often used as an epithet of the Hindu god Shiva. It is commonly used as a male given name in the Indian subcontinent. Shailendra may refer to:
- Shailendra Gaur Indian actor.
- Shailendra Kumar Samajwadi Party politician from Uttar Pradesh.
- Shailendra Kumar Upadhyaya (1929–2011), Nepali politician.
- Shailendra (lyricist) Shankardas Kesarilal (30 August 1923 – 14 December 1966)
- Shailendra Mahato (1929–2011), Jharkhand politician.
- Shailendra Mohan Singhal Bharatiya Janata Party politicial from Uttarakhand.
- Shailendra Nath Shrivastava Lok Sabha member from Bihar.
- Shailendra Raj Mehta Indian economist.
- Shailendra Sharma Indian yoga guru.
- Shailendra Singh (police officer) Indian former police officer.
- Shailendra Singh (singer) (born 4 October 1952) is an Indian playback singer.
- Shailendra dynasty, an influential Indonesian dynasty that emerged in 8th century Java
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|