Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shakes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shakes may refer to:
- "The shakes" or delirium tremens
- Shakes the Clown, a 1992 film written/directed by, and starring comedian Bobcat Goldthwait
- Shakes (timber) cracks in timber
- Chief Shakes (nineteenth century), leader of the Naanya.aayí
- Get Shakes, a British dance band
- South African slang for milkshake
- "Shakes", a song by Emeli Sandé from the album Long Live the Angels
- "The Shakes", a song by Priestess from the album Hello Master
- Unit of time, usually "two shakes" e.g. I'll return from the store in two shakes"
People with the surname
- Ricky Shakes (born 1985), football player
- Shake (disambiguation)
- Shaken (disambiguation)
- Shaker (disambiguation)
- Shook (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shakes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.