Shannon (1961 TV series)
|Directed by||Fred Jackman, Jr.|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||36|
|Running time||22–24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Screen Gems Television|
Columbia TriStar Domestic Television|
Sony Pictures Television
|Original release||September 26, 1961– June 12, 1962|
Shannon is an American crime drama series that aired in syndication from September 26, 1961 to June 12, 1962. The series stars George Nader as the title Joe Shannon, an insurance investigator for the Transport Bonding and Surety Company. Regis Toomey portrays Shannon's boss Bill Cochran. Shannon drove a modern 1961 Buick Special, equipped with cameras, a dictating machine, tape recorders, weapons, and notably, a mobile phone, when private car phones were rare.
- Chris Alcaide as Jack O'Hare in "Duke of the Valley"
- Francis De Sales as Ray Petri in "Cold Trail"
- Robert Duvall as Joey Nolan in "The Big Fish"
- DeForest Kelley as Carlyle in "The Pickup"
- Ann McCrea as Phyllis Gray in "Never Help a Lady" (1962)
- Lee Meriwether episode unknown
|This article relating to a drama television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|