This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shaoul Smira is an American artist.
Shaoul smira moved to Israel from Iraq as a child in 1951, found his métier in art and received his training in Tel Aviv, Israel at the Avni Art Institute. In 1965 he moved to Paris and continued his studies in the Academy Chomier. These endeavors progressed in 1971 when Smira attended the Antwerp Academy to study etching and in 1976 when he attended workshops in Belgium to study the process of cast paper work. Smira also attended workshops in 1985 at the Atelier Mourlot for series of lithos. Smira has been living and working in New York since 1978.
- "Culturales". Caretas.com.pe. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- (2004) Article by FRANS BOENDERS Member of Royal Academy of Fine Art Belgium
- (2004) Shaoul Smira by Damien Sausset, Update Art Magazine
- (1994) Creative Chaos by Gerard Goodrow, Curator of Ludwig Museum Cologne, Germany
- (1992) Icons of a large City by Bert Poplier, Director of Aica
- (1995) Shaoul Smira by Diana Greenberg, Curator of Contemporary Art Museum of Panama
- (1992) Recent Work Essay by Yonah Fonce, Curator of Muhka Museum, Antwerp Belgium
- (1990) Shaoul Smira - The Picture by Jan Fonce, Curator of Mukha Museum, Antwerp Belgium
- (1990) Shaoul Smira by Amnon Barzel, Director of Art Pecci Prato, Italy
- (1990) Arbitrariness by Meir Ahronson, Head Curator Museum of Israeli Art Ramat - Gan Israel
- (1990) Imagery of Intimacy and Collectivity by Donold Kuspit, Professor of Art and Philosophie
- (1989) Shaoul Smira Recent Paintings by Jan Fonce Zimmerman, Curator of Mukah Museum, Antwerp Belgium
- (1989) Imagery of Intimacy and Collectivity by Donold Kuspit, Professor of Art and Philosophie
- (1986) The Concerned Eye by Amnon Barzel, Director of Art Pecci Prato, Italy
- (1986) Shaoul Smira by A.M. (French Version) Art Critic, France
- (1986) (1986) Shaoul Smira by Judith Bumpus Arts, Producer BBC London
- (1985) Effervescent Life by Frans Boenders
- (1984) Three Painters from Israel by Yigal Zalmonnia Curator of Israeli Art, The Israel Museum Jerusalem
- (1979) Shaoul Smira (German Version) By Judith Bumpus, Arts Production of BBC London