This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||19 October 1980|
|Alma mater||Doon School|
London Business School
|Occupation||Founder & CEO, Ennismore|
|Net worth||GBP £135 Million (2017) |
Sharan Pasricha is an Indian born entrepreneur based in London, England. He is most known for founding Ennismore, a global hospitality developer and operator and for the acquisition and growth of The Hoxton and Gleneagles.
Early life and education
Pasricha was educated at the Doon School in India and Millfield School in Somerset. He then completed an Accounting & Finance degree from Regent's College and subsequently an MBA from London Business School.
While at Regent's College, Pasricha founded RUSH! Media, a venture capital backed Media & Marketing agency based in London. He spent three years running the business before being asked to return to India to take over his uncle's loss-making leather manufacturing business. He spent 3 years as a turnaround CEO in New Delhi and returned the business to profit in 18 months. In 2009, he married Eiesha Bharti and returned to England. The same year, he undertook an MBA at London Business School, while working at a private equity investment firm, Better Capital.
Upon completing his MBA in 2011, Pasricha founded Ennismore backed by a group of investors and tried to acquire Soho House with the help of its founder Nick Jones. A year later, Ennismore acquired the Hoxton Hotel in Shoreditch. In November 2012, Ennismore acquired an office building in Holborn which would later become The Hoxton, Holborn. The following year Pasricha launched The Hoxton, Amsterdam. In 2017, The Hoxton, Paris opened following a 4-year restoration of an 18th-century hôtel particulier, designated a 'monument historique' by the French state. It opened its first US location with The Hoxton, Williamsburg in 2018, followed shortly by The Hoxton, Portland. The Hoxton, Chicago is due to open April 2019, followed by The Hoxton, Downtown LA and The Hoxton, Southwark later in the year.
In the summer of 2015, Pasricha acquired the Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire which was owned by drinks company Diageo. Since 2016, the hotel has undergone over 12 major renovation projects including The Century Bar; The American Bar; The Birnam Brasserie; Dormy Restaurant and Auchterarder 70; Ochil House; Bob & Cloche; and Little Glen & The Den. 
Pasricha occasionally speaks at entrepreneurial and hospitality industry conferences.      In 2018, he appeared in The Caterer Top 100, placing #68 overall and #14 among hoteliers. He also featured in Conde Nast Traveller’s ‘48 People Changing The Way We Travel’. 
Pasricha lives in London with his wife, Eiesha Bharti Pasricha, and their two children. Sharan's father-in-law is Sunil Mittal and Kavin Bharti Mittal, the founder and CEO of hike Messenger is his brother-in-law.
- "The Sunday Times Rich List 2017". The Sunday Times.
- Sunday Times Fast Track 100 | https://www.fasttrack.co.uk/league-tables/fast-track-100/league-table/
- Financial Times’ FT1000 | https://www.ft.com/content/cf0c5fce-3112-11e8-b5bf-23cb17fd1498
- "'Work is all I have ever done,' says Hoxton Holborn hotelier". The Standard.
- "27th European Hotel Investment Conference". Deloitte.
- "Business big shot: Sharan Pasricha". The Sunday Times.
- "Rembrandt adds colour to Hoxton hotel owner". The Times.
- "Is this the coolest hotel in Paris? Inside the new Hoxton". The Telegraph.
- "New Gleneagles Hotel owner Sharan Pasricha pledges to keep existing management". Press And Journal.
- "The Caterer interview: Sharan Pasricha". The Caterer.
- "IOD Annual Conference Scotland". IOD Scotland.
- "Independent Lodging Congress". IL Congress.
- "Tell Series".
- "International Hotel Investment Forum". Berlin Conference.
- "Entrepreneurial Scotland Annual Conference". Entrepreneurial Scotland.
- "Fashion's fairy godparents". Financial Times.