From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shararat in Hindi-Urdu means "mischief". It may refer to:
- Shararat (1944 film), 1944 Indian Hindi language film directed by Kishore Sahu
- Shararat (1959 film), 1959 Indian Hindi language film directed by H. S. Rawail starring Raaj Kumar, Kishore Kumar and Meena Kumari
- Shararat (1972 film), 1972 Indian Hindi language film directed by Manmohan Desai starring Biswajeet and Mumtaz
- Shararat (1990 film), 1990 Indian Hindi language film starring Rakesh Roshan
- Shararat (2002 film), 2002 Indian Hindi language film starring Abhishek Bachchan and Hrishitaa Bhatt
- Shararat (2003 film), 2003 Pakistani Urdu language film starring Mehr Hassan and Moammar Rana
- Shararat (TV series), Indian Hindi language sitcom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shararat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.