From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sharif, shereef, or شريف in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sharif (also transliterated Sharīf or Sherif) is an Arabic word (شريف) meaning "noble" or "honourable" and a traditional Arab tribal title.
Sharif may also refer to:
- Sharif of Mecca (شريف مكة)
- Nawaz Sharif (born 1949), Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Omar Sharif (1932–2015), Egyptian film actor
- Talal al-Sharif, Jordanian politician
- Sharif Hikmat Nashashibi co-founder and chairman of Arab Media Watch
- Sharif (cricketer), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Raheel Sharif (born 1956), Pakistani army general
- sherif salama (born 1989) in Egypt good person
- Mazar-i-Sharif, a city in Afghanistan
- Yeni Şərif, a village in Azerbaijan
- Sharif, Ilam, a village in Iran
- Sharif, Khuzestan, a village in Iran
- Sharif, Lorestan, a village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sharif.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.