|Education||University of New Hampshire|
(m. 1980; div. 2003)
(m. after 2019)
|Children||3, including Lauren Bush|
In 1998, Bush founded Teddy Share, a for-profit company supporting charities focused on children's causes worldwide. In 2013, she began to oversee business development for Protein Matrix, a company that produces a biodegradable degreasing product that breaks down fat, oil and grease to prevent clogs, overflows and fire hazards.
Sharon Bush was married to Neil Bush (born January 22, 1955) from 1980 until April 2003. The couple have three children : Lauren Pierce Bush (born June 25, 1984), Pierce Mallon Bush (born March 11, 1986) and Ashley Walker Bush (born February 7, 1989).
They were divorced in 2003, and on November 30, 2019, she married Bob Murray at Central Presbyterian Church in Manhattan. Murray is a former managing director of Morgan Stanley & Company and the chief financial officer of the Public Service Enterprise Group. Murray is the son of Thomas F. Murray, the former chief investment officer of the Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States.
In 2001, Bush received the Outstanding Mother Award, awarded annually by the National Mother's Day Committee. In 2011, Bush received the Girl Scouts Women of Distinction award. She has also been awarded the Mother of the Year Award by the Hale House Center, now part of Sheltering Arms Children & Family Services.
- "Sharon Bush lands new job at Brooklyn high school". Page Six. New York Post. 10 April 2017. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- Mallozzi, Vincent M. (30 November 2019). "A Relationship Built on Family and Faith". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 December 2019.
- "Sharon Bush Philanthropic Work and Business Connections". Emerald City Journal. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Sharon Bush and Daughters". Social Life. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Lauren Bush Lauren Is Making a Name for Herself". The New York Times. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Teddy Sharer Overview". Crunchbase. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Director profile of Cristo Rey Brooklyn High School". Cristo Rey Brooklyn High School. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "The Inconvenient Sharon Bush". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "The Relatively Charmed Life Of Neil Bush". The Washington Post. 28 December 2003. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "About the Outstanding Mother Awards". Momanddadday.com. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "The Girl Scouts of Greater New York Hosts 19th Annual Women of Distinction Breakfast". Girl Scouts of the USA. Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "The Bush family has an exciting 2018 ahead of them". Page six. 13 December 2017. Retrieved 25 October 2018.