Clough studied at the University of Calgary, where she received her BA Hons in Social Psychology in 1987 and her MA in Social Scientific Study of Religion in 1989. She earned her PhD from Simon Fraser University in History and Philosophy of Science in 1997. Before coming to Oregon State University in 2003, she taught at Hamilton College, Le Moyne College, Rowan University, and the University of Tennessee.
- Beyond Epistemology: A Pragmatist Approach to Feminist Science Studies (2003, ISBN 0-7425-1464-1)
- Siblings Under the Skin: Feminism, Social Justice and Analytic Philosophy (2003, ISBN 1-888570-69-5) (editor)
- "Sharyn Clough". College of Liberal Arts. Retrieved 2016-11-30.
- OSU - School of History, Philosophy, and Religion (2015-07-08), Philosophy Talk (Live Taping) "Science and Politics: Friends or Foes?", retrieved 2016-11-30
- Anglo-American Name Authority File, s.v. "Clough, Sharyn", LC Control Number n 2002110809. Accessed 7 April 2007.
|This biography of an American philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|