This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||August 27, 1978|
Shaun Weiss (born August 27, 1978) is an American television and film actor.
Weiss started his acting career as Elvis on Pee-wee's Playhouse, but his breakout role came when he earned the part of Greg Goldberg in The Mighty Ducks films. Weiss was originally supposed to play Atuk the Eskimo in the first Mighty Ducks movie and had one line, but his role expanded into something much bigger. After the first two Mighty Ducks movies, he had another key role as Josh Birnbaum in the Disney film Heavyweights. He enjoyed a notable run as peripheral freak "Sean" on the short-lived NBC dramedy Freaks and Geeks as well as some cameo appearances on the American sitcom The King of Queens. He appeared in commercials for Captain Morgan, Castrol, Verizon Wireless, and ESPN Mobile MVP. Weiss appeared in the movie Drillbit Taylor, making an appearance as the school bus driver around the beginning of the film.
In July 2017 Weiss was sentenced to 150 days in the Los Angeles County Jail for petty theft. He served just 12 days in jail due to overcrowding. Five days after his release, Weiss was arrested on August 2, 2017 for possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine, in Burbank, California and was sentenced to 90 days in jail. Weiss was arrested the weekend of August 3, 2018 for public intoxication. Following that arrest, he declared that he was entering rehab.
|1986||Pee-wee's Playhouse||Elvis||TV series; 3 episodes|
|1988||Charles in Charge||Max||TV series; 1 episode|
|Webster||Herbert||TV series; 1 episode|
|1989||Empty Nest||Little Boy||TV series; 1 episode|
|The Cosby Show||Boy #2||TV series; 1 episode|
|1992||Here and Now||William||TV series|
|The Mighty Ducks||Greg Goldberg|
|1994||D2: The Mighty Ducks||Greg Goldberg|
|1995||Crazy for a Kiss||Mike Kinross||TV movie|
|1996||Sabrina, the Teenage Witch||Male Student||TV series; pilot episode|
|Saved by the Bell: The New Class||Hiram||TV series; 1 episode|
|D3: The Mighty Ducks||Greg Goldberg|
|1996–1997||Mr. Rhodes||Jake||TV series; 6 episodes|
|1997||The Tony Danza Show||Stuey Mandelker||TV series|
|1998||Boy Meets World||Louie||TV series; 2 episodes|
|The King of Queens||Teenager||TV series|
|1999||The King of Queens||Albert "Tito" Blott||TV series|
|Family Law||Wally French||TV series; 1 episode|
|1999–2000||Freaks and Geeks||Sean||TV series; 4 episodes|
|2001||City Guys||Delivery Guy||TV series; 4 episodes|
|Pack of Dogs||Stu||Short film|
|2003||The King of Queens||Store Clerk||TV series; uncredited|
|2005||Suits on the Loose||Elder Talbot|
|Las Vegas||Albert||TV series; 1 episode|
|2007||Crossing Jordan||Brian Osguld||TV series; 1 episode|
|2008||Drillbit Taylor||Bus Driver|
- "'MIGHTY DUCKS' GOALIE SUPER SAD MUG SHOT ... Public Intoxication Bust". TMZ. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
- Beckerman, Jim. "Archive: Montvale's Shaun Weiss on the ups and downs of being a star", The Record (Bergen County), August 6, 2018. Accessed October 19, 2019. "In the comedy "Heavyweights," opening today, 15-year-old Shaun Weiss of Montvale plays an overweight teen in a diabolical "fat camp" that seeks to strip him of dignity and candy bars.... A sophomore in Pascack Hills High School, Weiss began his acting career at age 6, when his parents responded to a newspaper ad that eventually landed him a part in a Bill Cosby Jell-O commercial."
- "Ep. 53: Shaun Weiss a.k.a. Greg Goldberg tells of how he had diarrhea during his favorite scene The Quack Attack Podcast". The Quack Attack Podcast. August 27, 2015. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- ""'Might Ducks' Goalie Gets 150 Days in Jail for $151 Theft"". TMZ Sports. July 29, 2017. Retrieved August 7, 2018.
- "'Mighty Ducks' Goalie Busted For Alleged Meth Possession 5 Days After Jail Release". TMZ. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- Char Adas (August 8, 2017). ""Mighty Ducks Actor Shaun Weiss Arrested for Alleged Possession of Methamphetamine in California"". People Magazine. Retrieved August 7, 2018.
- McKenna Aiello (August 9, 2017). ""Mighty Ducks Actor Shaun Weiss Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail After Being Arrested for Meth Possession"". E News Online. Retrieved August 7, 2018.
- Taryn Ryder (August 6, 2018). "'Mighty Ducks' star Shaun Weiss arrested for public intoxication — and his mug shot is really, really sad". Yahoo Celebrity. Retrieved August 12, 2018.
- "Mighty Ducks' Actor Shaun Weiss Checks Into Rehab After He Was Arrested While Allegedly High on Drugs". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|