Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shedding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shedding may refer to:
- Shedding or moulting of body parts
- Desquamation, pathologic or non-pathologic skin shedding
- Peeling of the skin
- Shedding game, a family of card games where the objective is to get rid of one's hand first
- Natural hair loss in cats and dogs
- Viral shedding which is the release of virus progeny following successful reproduction during a host-cell infection.
- Sheading a subdivision of the Isle of Man
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shedding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Becoming a new person forom your own self to another. Selfless