Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sheer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheer may refer to:
- Sheer fabric, a semi-transparent and flimsy fabric
- Sheer (ship), a measure of longitudinal deck curvature in naval architecture
- Sheer curation, a lightweight approach to digital curation
- Sheer Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Sheers, a form of two-legged lifting device
- Ireen Sheer, a German-British pop singer
- The Sheer, a Dutch pop band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.