Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shefford can mean the following:
- Shefford, Bedfordshire, a town in Bedfordshire, England
- Shefford Town F.C., the football (soccer) club based in that town
- Great Shefford, a village in Berkshire, England
- Shefford, Quebec, a township in Eastern Quebec, Canada
- Shefford County, Quebec, a historic county in Quebec
- Shefford (electoral district), a federal electoral district in Southern Quebec
- Shefford (provincial electoral district), a provincial electoral district also in Southern Quebec
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.