(Redirected from Sheila (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sheila or sheila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheila is a common given name for a female.
Sheila may also refer to:
- Empire Sheila, a ship in the service of the British Government
- Sheila (film), a 1935 Punjabi-language film
- "Sheila" (Jamie T song), a 2006 alternative rock song
- "Sheila" (Tommy Roe song), a 1962 pop song
- "Sheila" (Frank Sinatra song), 1953
- Sheila (dog), a dog who received the Dickin Medal in 1945
- Sheila (model) (born 1973), Japanese model
- Sheila, New Brunswick
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.