Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sherpa may refer to:
Organizations and companies
- Sherpa (association), a French network of jurists dedicated to promoting corporate social responsibility
- Sherpa Capital, an American venture capital firm
- Sherpa (delivery service), an Australian courier company
- SHERPA (organisation), a UK-based project team with expertise in open access and repositories
- SHERPA/RoMEO, a service to show copyright and policies of academic journals
- Cloud Sherpas, an American cloud implementation and migration company, active 2008–2015
- Leyland Sherpa, a light commercial vehicle produced from the 1970s until 2006
- Short C-23 Sherpa, a military variant of the Short 330 cargo aircraft, first flight was in 1982
- Short SB.4 Sherpa, an experimental British aircraft whose first flight was in 1955
- Super Sherpa, a 250 cc dual-purpose motorcycle produced by Kawasaki
- A series of military trucks produced by Renault Trucks Defense, including the Renault Sherpa 2
- UP Sherpa Bi, a German paraglider design
- Agelena sherpa, a spider of family Agelenidae
- Sherpa (emissary), the personal representative of a head of state or government in the G20 or G8
- Sherpa (film), a 2015 documentary film
- Sherpa Fire, a 2016 wildfire that burned in Santa Barbara County, California
- Sherpa Glacier, an alpine glacier in Washington state
- Yahoo Sherpa, a distributed key value datastore developed by Yahoo!
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sherpa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.