|Industry||Cloud Services Brokerage|
|Fate||Acquired by Accenture|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Number of locations
|Offices throughout the United States, Australia, India, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom|
|Services||Advisory services, License Management, Cloud Implementation, Cloud Support and Education, Mobile application development, Data Integration|
Number of employees
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2015)|
Cloud Sherpas is a global cloud advisory and technology services company. It provides cloud strategy, implementation and integration capabilities to clients, including Fortune 500 companies, across a variety of industries. Cloud Sherpas is a salesforce.com Global Strategic Cloud Alliance Partner, the three-time Google Enterprise Partner of the Year for Google Apps  and the first ServiceNow partner to reach Preferred Partner Status. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Cloud Sherpas has over 1,000 employees and offices in the United States, Australia, India, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Cloud Sherpas solidified its position as a leading cloud services brokerage in 2012 when it merged with salesforce.com Platinum Partner, GlobalOne, to form a new entity under the Cloud Sherpas name. Earlier, Cloud Sherpas entered the Asia-Pacific market through its purchase of New Zealand-based WaveAdept. In 2013, Cloud Sherpas acquired Navigis, a well-established IT service management company and channel partner of ServiceNow. As a result of this acquisition, Cloud Sherpas won more than 300 ServiceNow customers, including Juniper Networks, Equinix, REI, Synaptics, Sephora and Gymboree. Later that year, Cloud Sherpas set up its presence in the European market by acquiring London-based Stoneburn Software Services.
Other key acquisitions include:
- Innoveer Solutions (January 2013): A CRM software provider with a particular emphasis on Salesforce.
- CloudTrigger (December 2012): A California-based cloud solution consultancy focused on implementation and customization of cloud based CRM solutions.
- Devnet (July 2011): A Google Apps reseller headquartered in Brisbane.
- Beloit Solutions Group: (July 2011): A Google Apps cloud services provider from Kansas.
- Omnetic (June 2011): A San Francisco-based Google Apps solution provider.
Cloud Sherpas received a $40 million Series B Venture Capital financing from Greenspring Associates, Queensland Investment Corporation, Columbia Capital and Delta-V Capital in 2012. According to CrunchBase, Cloud Sherpas has received $42.6 Million in debt and equity financing to date.
On Sept. 15, 2015 – Accenture has entered into an agreement to acquire Cloud Sherpas, a cloud advisory and technology services firm specializing in Google, Salesforce and ServiceNow.
Following the completion of the acquisition on Oct. 20, 2015, more than 1,100 professionals from Cloud Sherpas joined the newly created Accenture Cloud First Applications team, which delivers cloud services for Google, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Workday and other “pure play” technologies.
- Cloud Sherpas appeared twice on the Inc.500 list, which features the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. Cloud Sherpas ranked #142 in 2013 and #458 in 2014
- Cloud Sherpas ranked #68 on the Inc Hire Power Awards 2013 list. According to Inc, the firm created over 50,000 jobs in a span of 18 months.
- Google named Cloud Sherpas its Enterprise Partner of the Year for three consecutive years in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution recognized Cloud Sherpas among the Top Workplaces in Atlanta in the small-sized employers category in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Cloud Sherpas is a three-time winner of the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter Award, earning the top spot in 2014. Chris Arroyo, CFO of Cloud Sherpas, was also honored by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2014, winning CFO Of The Year in the medium-sized private company category.
- The Atlanta Business Chronicle ranked Cloud Sherpas #33 on its Best Places to Work list in 2011.
- In 2012, Cloud Sherpas ranked #1 on the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Atlanta list of fastest growing companies in the lower middle-market category.
- TalkinCloud.com identified Cloud Sherpas among the Top 100 Cloud Service Providers at #39 in 2013 and #27 in 2014.
- CRN Magazine has featured Cloud Sherpas on its Solution Provider 500 list twice (#236 in 2013 and #160 in 2014). In 2013, Cloud Sherpas also earned the top spot on the CRN Fast Growth 150, followed by a #4 spot in 2014.
- "Cloud Sherpas". CrunchBase. 2012-12-20. Retrieved 2013-11-07.