From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shibboleth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shibboleth is any distinguishing practice that is indicative of one's social or regional origin.
Shibboleth or Shiboleth may also refer to:
- Shibboleth (artwork), a 2007 artwork by Doris Salcedo
- Shibboleth (Internet2), a single sign-on infrastructure standard and reference implementation
- "Shibboleth" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Shibboleth" (The West Wing), an episode of The West Wing
- Shibboleth, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Shiboleth LLP, a New York City law firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shibboleth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.