|Look up shimmer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shimmer may refer to:
- Shimmer (play), a 1988 play by John O'Keefe
- Shimmer (comics), a DC Comics super-villain
- Shimmer (novel), by Eric Barnes
- Shimmer Magazine, or Shimmerzine, a speculative fiction magazine
- "Shimmer" (song), a 1998 song by the band Fuel
- Shimmer (Bitter Grace album), 2005
- Shimmer (Sal Paradise album), 1985
- Shimmer (Surgery album), 1994
- Shimmer, a genie with pink hair in Shimmer and Shine
- Shimmer Women Athletes, a female wrestling company
- "Shimmer", an episode of the first season of the TV series Smallville
- New Shimmer, a Saturday Night Live parody product notable for being "a floor wax and a dessert topping"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shimmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.