Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shimoda may mean:
Places in Japan
- Shimoda, Shizuoka, a city in Shizuoka Prefecture
- Shimoda Ropeway, an aerial tramway which climbs Mount Nesugata
- Shimoda, Aomori, a town in Aomori Prefecture
- Shimoda Station, a railway station in Oirase, Aomori Prefecture
- Siege of Shimoda (1590), in Shimoda, Shizuoka
- Shimoda bugyō, 19th-century Japanese title equivalent to commissioner, overseer or governor
- Shimoda Conference, series of unofficial dialogues between the United States and Japan
- Treaty of Shimoda (1855), between Japan and Russia
- Ryuichi Shimoda v. The State, a court case by a group of five survivors of the atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- The Judith of Shimoda, a play attributed to Bertold Brecht
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shimoda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.