Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shiny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Film and TV
- "Shiny", episode of the television series The Pinky and Perky Show
- Shiny, character in the television series Almost Perfect
- Shiny, character in the film Saving Santa
- Shiny, character in the television series Dinosaur Train
- Shiny, 1999 album by Kari Wuhrer
- Shiny, 2005 album by The Bang
- "Shiny", song by the Decemberists on their 2001 EP 5 Songs
- "Shiny", 1988 single by Ray Griff And Susan Jacks
- "Shiny", song from the 2016 Disney film Moana
- Shiny, music genre invented by Andrew Huang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shiny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.