|Look up shiny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Film and TV
- Shiny TV Episode from The Pinky and Perky Show 2008
- Shiny, a 1999 album by Kari Wuhrer
- Shiny (The Bang album)
- "Shiny", song by the Decembrists from 5 Songs (The Decemberists EP) 2001
- "Shiny", single by Ray Griff And Susan Jacks Griff 1988
- "Shiny", song by Jemaine Clement as Tamatoa the giant crab from the 2016 Disney film Moana
Statistics and web design
- Shiny is a framework for using the statistical programming language R on websites, allowing interactive presentation of data and graphs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shiny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.