From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shoestring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shoestring is used to fasten a shoe.
Shoestring may also refer to:
- Shoestring annexation, the incorporation of new territory connected to existing territory by only a thin strip of land
- Shoestring Bay, Massachusetts, USA
- Shoestring Falls, Washington, USA
- Shoestring Glacier, Washington, USA
- Shoestring Gorge or Boom Gorge, Kyrgyzstan
In other uses:
- Condor Shoestring, a racing aircraft
- Shoestring necktie, also known as a bolo tie
- Shoestring Water bag, tied to a bag of water from the ceiling, this will scare away flies
- All pages beginning with "shoestring"
- All pages with a title containing shoestring
- Shoe (disambiguation)
- String (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shoestring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.