From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shooting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shooting is the act or process of firing of a projectile weapon.
Shooting may also refer to:
Film and television
- Shooting (film), an aspect of filmmaking production
- "The Shooting" (Life on Mars), television episode
Games and sport
- Shooting (association football)
- Shooting game, a video game subgenre
- Shooting sports
- Shooting game birds, particularly in Britain
- Shooting method, in mathematics, a means of solving differential equations
- Shooting up, a colloquialism for drug injection
- All pages beginning with "shooting"
- All pages with a title containing shooting
- Chute (disambiguation)
- Shoot (disambiguation)
- Shooter (disambiguation)
- Shooting Star (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shooting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.