From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shopping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shopping is the act of visiting retailers to examine and purchase goods.
Shopping may also refer to:
- Shopping (1994 film), a 1994 film written and directed by Paul W. S. Anderson
- Shopping (2013 film), a 2013 New Zealand coming of age film
- Shopping (Ryan Bang song), a 2015 song by Ryan Bang
- "Shopping", a song by Pet Shop Boys from Actually
- "Shopping", a song by Barenaked Ladies from Everything to Everyone
- "Shopping", a song by The Jam from Beat Surrender
- "Shopping", title track from Inoue Yōsui and Okuda Tamio's album Shopping
- "Shopping", 2000 song by Saloon
- "Guangjie" (shopping 逛街), a song by Fann Wong from the album Shopping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shopping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.