From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Shortland may refer to a number of things:
- Shortland Island
- Shortland Islands
- Shortlands, a ward of the London Borough of Bromley
- Shortland, New South Wales
- Shortland's Bluff, an old name for Queenscliff, Victoria, Australia
- John Shortland (naval officer), Royal Navy officer and father of John Shortland
- John Shortland, an explorer of Australia
- Cate Shortland (born 1968), a writer and director of film and television.
- Willoughby Shortland (1804-1869), New Zealand's first Colonial Secretary
- Ryan Shortland (born 1986), a rugby player
- Division of Shortland, an electoral division in Australia
- Shortlands, an electoral division in Solomon Islands
- Shortland Street, a New Zealand soap opera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shortland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.