From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shrimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shrimp are stalk-eyed swimming crustaceans.
Shrimp can also refer to:
In the military
- USS Shrimp (SP-645), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Saro Shrimp, a 1930s British experimental flying boat
- Operation Shrimp, a 1977 attempted coup led by mercenary Bob Denard in Benin
- "Shrimp", the device detonated in the 1954 Castle Bravo American nuclear test
As a nickname
- Henry Thomas Davies (1914–2002), English lifeboatman nicknamed "Shrimp"
- H. D. G. Leveson Gower (1873-1954), English cricketer nicknamed "Shrimp"
- Jean Shrimpton (born 1942), English former supermodel nicknamed "The Shrimp"
- Sensitive high-resolution ion microprobe (SHRIMP), a material analysis instrument, primarily used for geological and geochemical
- Neoregelia 'Shrimp', a hybrid cultivar
- Shrimp, term for an escape in grappling wherein one mimics the locomotion of the crustacean
- The Shrimp, children's novel by Emily Smith
- 'Shrimps', British fashion label by Founded by Hannah Weiland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shrimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.