|Look up shrink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shrink may refer to:
- Resizing (fiction)
- "Shrink" or "head shrinker", slang term for a mental health professional such as a psychiatrist, psychologist or therapist.
- Shrinkage (accounting), retail term for any merchandise unaccounted for at the time of inventory
- Shrink (album), album by German indie rock/electronica group The Notwist
- Shrink, a Yu-Gi-Oh! card, printed in the TCG as a Shonen Jump Championship promo
- Shrink (Experiment 001), a fictional genetic experiment from the Lilo & Stitch franchise
- Shrink (Slade), sixth book in the Special X series by Michael Slade, also known as Primal Scream
- Shrink (film), independent drama film starring Kevin Spacey
- Shrink (TV series), an American comedy series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shrink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.