Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shrink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shrink may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Shrink (album), album by German indie rock/electronica group The Notwist
- Shrink (Experiment 001), a fictional genetic experiment from the Lilo & Stitch franchise
- Shrink (film), independent drama film starring Kevin Spacey
- Shrink (Slade), sixth book in the Special X series by Michael Slade, also known as Primal Scream
- Shrink (TV series), an American comedy series
- Shrink, a Yu-Gi-Oh! card, printed in the TCG as a Shonen Jump Championship promo
- Resizing (fiction), or shrink
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shrink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.