Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shushan is a city in the Khuzestan province of Iran.
Shushan may also refer to:
- Amit Ben Shushan (born 1985), Israeli football player
- John IX bar Shushan (11th century), Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch
- Naji Shushan (born 1981), Libyan football defender
- Shushan Airport, former name of New Orleans Lakefront Airport
- Shushan District, district in Hefei, Anhui, China
- Shushan, New York, United States
- The lower, outer gate of the second Temple in Jerusalem
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shushan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.