From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siak may refer to:
- Asiagh (असियाग) (Siak (सियाक)), a gotra/clan of Jats found in India
- Siunia Dynasty, alternatively known as Siak, a dynasty that ruled part of what is now Armenia
- Eric Low Siak Meng (born 1948), Singaporean Chinese politician
- Siak Regency, a regency of Riau, Sumatra, Indonesia
- Siak River, a river in Sumatra, Indonesia
- Sultanate of Siak Sri Indrapura a kingdom in Siak Regency from 1723 to 1946
- PS Siak, a football club based in Siak Regency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.