From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sibir (nuclear icebreaker))
The name Sibir can refer to:
- Siberia, known in Russian as Sibir
- the Khanate of Sibir, after which the region of Siberia is named
- Qashliq, also known as Sibir, historical capital city of Khanate of Sibir
- S7 Airlines, a Russian airline based in Novosibirsk, Russia, formerly known as Sibir Airlines
- FC Sibir Novosibirsk, an association football club based in Novosibirsk, Russia
- HC Sibir, ice hockey club based in Novosibirsk, Russia
- Sibir Energy, a Russian company listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Sibir, a Soviet icebreaker launched in 1937 as I. Stalin, later renamed
- Sibir (1977–1992), a Soviet Arktika-class nuclear icebreaker
- Sibir, a Russian ship from the Project 22220 nuclear-powered icebreakers expected to enter service in 2019
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sibir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.