Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sidearm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sidearm, side-arm or Side Arm(s) may refer to:
- Sidearm (weapon), a backup weapon
- Sidearm (baseball), a baseball throwing technique
- Sidearm, a flying disc (Frisbee) throw
- Side Arms Hyper Dyne, a 1986 arcade game
- AGM-122 Sidearm, a missile
- Side-arm flask (Büchner flask), a type of laboratory glassware
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sidearm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.