|Full name||Sido Coelho Jombati|
|Date of birth||20 August 1987|
|Place of birth||Lisbon, Portugal|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:12, 31 May 2015 (UTC).
Born in Lisbon to Angola-Guinea parents, Jombati started his football career with his local side in Portugal, Sporting CP, but he was released at the age of sixteen. He was encouraged to come to England by his family, and ended up having a successful trial at Conference National side, Exeter City.
His stay at Exeter was brief, only staying there a month, before moving on to Conference South side, Weymouth. During the 2005–06 season he helped Weymouth gain promotion to the Conference National finishing as champions. In the summer of 2008 he joined Conference South team, Basingstoke Town, where he had a successful season. He left at the end of the season to join Bath City, so that he could move closer to his family, who lived in Somerset. During his first season at Bath the club earned promotion to the Conference, after beating Woking in the play-off final. Jombati enjoyed another season at Twerton Park, earning the Player of the Season award before moving to Cheltenham Town in the Football League for a nominal fee. He made his professional debut on 20 August 2011, in the League Two win over Northampton Town, 3–2 at Sixfields.
In May 2014, Jombati left Cheltenham, after the expiry of his contract. Later that month however, he was signed by League Two side, Wycombe Wanderers on a two-year contract. He scored his first goal for Wycombe in a 4–0 FA Cup win over Halifax Town on 8 November 2015.
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/11/2011 and 30/11/2011" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2011-12-26.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 454. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "The Nedved Interview:Sido Jombati and Florin Pelecaci". 2009-11-04. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- "Bath City Football Club". 2011-08-16. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- "Cheltenham Town capture Bath City's Sido Jombati". BBC News. 2011-07-05. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- "Northampton 2 – 3 Cheltenham". BBC News. 2011-08-20. Retrieved 2011-08-20.
- "Sido signs on". Wycombe Wanderers. 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2014-05-25.
- "Halifax 0–4 Wycombe". BBC Sport. BBC. 8 November 2015. Retrieved 9 November 2015.