Giesler began dirt track kart racing at the age of six, graduating to asphalt sprint car racing in 2006 and briefly racing late model stock cars in 2007. She has had wins at racetracks throughout the Northwestern United States and in Canada.
Giesler is the youngest driver and first female to win the Northwest Sprintcar Racing Association championship, doing so in 2011 at the age of 19, also becoming the first Ford driver to do so. She was also the inaugural Canadian-American Western Winged Sprintcars champion in 2012. In 2014 she finished second in the western portion of Davey Hamilton's King of the Wing Series.
She is also the only female driver to win the prestigious NSRA/WWS Diamond Cup at Meridian Speedway, winning it in 2011 and again in 2014, as well as being a two-time winner of the Naylor Memorial Classic and the 2012 Daffodil Cup winner at Western Speedway in Canada On November 22, 2015, Jackson won the National King of the Wing race at Kern County Raceway for her first King of the Wing Series win. She finished second in the national King of the Wing standings and again finished second in the western region in 2015. 
- "ASA Racing". ASA Racing. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Sprint Cars Championship Weekend - Circle Track Magazine". Circletrack.com. 2007-02-26. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Middleton's Jackson wins Daffodil Cup - Idaho Press-Tribune: Members". Idahopress.com. 2012-08-20. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Track Records". Magic Valley Speedway. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- . Meridian Speedway http://meridianspeedway.com/fan-info/track-info/track-records-2/. Retrieved 13 May 2013. Missing or empty
- "Sierra Jackson among ASA great women drivers this year". Idaho Racing News. Archived from the original on 2013-04-11. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "Jackson, Murgoitio come from behind for sprintcar championships at Meridian". Idaho Racing News. Archived from the original on 2013-04-11. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "2012 ASA/NSRA Season is Here !". NSRA Racing. Archived from the original on 2013-01-14. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- http://www.kingofthewing.net/Points/points.html. Missing or empty
|title=(help); External link in
|website=(help); Missing or empty
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2014-08-25.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-11-26. Retrieved 2015-11-26.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|This biographical article related to United States auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|