|Industry||Price optimization and Margin optimization for large manufacturers|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Products||On-demand price and margin optimization solutions|
SignalDemand, an on-demand provider of price and margin optimization software for large manufacturers, was founded in 2004 by Mike Neal and is based in San Francisco with its European headquarters in London. SignalDemand delivers their solutions as a software as a service (SaaS).
- Chris Chiappinelli. Managing Automation, (7/2008) "Is the Price Right?"
- David Bogoslaw. BusinessWeek, (7/2008) "Food Companies: Recipes for Tough Times"
- Michael Vizard. eWeek, (6/2008) "The Tailoring of Software as a Service"
- Steve Kay. Cattle Buyers Weekly, (6/2008) "Program Helps Reduce Price Volatility"
- SignalDemand Customers
- Anthony Ha. VentureBeat, (4/2008) "Price-setting Company SignalDemand Gets $20 Million"
- Ben Worthen. The Wall Street Journal, (4/2008) "Finding the Next Billion-Dollar Tech Company"
- New York Times, (4/2008) "SignalDemand Raises $20 Million in New Round"