Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up silicon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Silicon is a chemical element with symbol Si and atomic number 14.
Silicon may also refer to:
- Silicon (journal), a scientific journal
- Silicon (band), a band on one of Domino Recording Company's small labels, Weird World
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to silicon.|
- Isotopes of silicon
- List of places with "Silicon" names
- Si (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Silicon
- All pages with titles containing Silicon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silicon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.