Silver Arrow Sniper
The Silver Arrow Sniper is a reconnaissance UAV developed in Israel in the 1990s.
The Sniper's configuration resembles that of a conventional private aircraft with fixed tricycle landing gear, driven by a nose-mounted propeller and a 28.5 kW (38 horsepower) piston engine. Its only unusual feature is an upright vee tail.
- Crew: None
- Capacity: 25 kg (55 lb) payload
- Length: 3.80 m (12 ft 6 in)
- Wingspan: 5.2 m (17 ft 0 in)
- Empty weight: 155 kg (342 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × UEL AR 741, 28 kW (38 hp)
- Maximum speed: 175 km/h (110 mph)
- Endurance: >6 hours
- Service ceiling: 4,600 m (15,000 ft)
This article contains material that originally came from the web article Unmanned Aerial Vehicles by Greg Goebel, which exists in the Public Domain.
|This article on an unmanned aerial vehicle is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an aircraft of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|