The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Simon Thomas Mottram
February 3, 1966
|Residence||Willesden Green, London|
|Occupation||Founder and Chief Executive of Rapha|
Simon worked for 15 years as a director of brand consultancy at Interbrand and a partner at a number of agencies, with a main focus on business relationships with luxury brands. He founded Rapha in 2004.
Simon lives in London with his wife and three children.
- Penn, Rob. "Pedalling fashion: the rise of cycle style". The Guardian.
- "Change of Gear". FT.com.
- "Interbrand's line is pro creation". Designweek.
- "Simon Mottram: On Passion, Obsession & Why Your Brand Should Take Sides", 99u. Accessed 29 October 2015.
- "I’m living a dream now I’ve designed cycling kit for Sir Bradley Wiggins", Evening Standard, 16 January 2013. Accessed 29 October 2015.
- "Rapha cashes in on classy clobber for the chain gang". The Independent.
- "I'm living a dream now I've designed cycling kit for Sir Bradley Wiggins". London Evening Standard.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This cycling-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|