From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up simulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time.
Simulation may also refer to:
- Computer simulation, simulation (as above) via computers
- Simulation game, a video game that is a computer simulation
- Simulation (journal), a computer science academic journal
- Simulation preorder, a relation between state transition systems in computer science
- "Simulation", a house music song released in 2012 by Irish singer Róisín Murphy
- Diving (association football) (also known as simulation), misconduct in association football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.