Guri in the Europa League in 2016.
|Full name||Sindri Guri|
|Date of birth||23 October 1993|
|Place of birth||Shkodër, Albania|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2013–2014||→ Besa Kavajë (loan)||27||(1)|
|2014–2015||→ Kastrioti Krujë (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:06, 21 May 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9 July 2016
Guri first joined local side Vllaznia Shkodër in 2005 at the age of 12, where he played for the academy side at different age groups before being promoted to the first team during the 2011–12 season, where he made his professional debut in an Albanian Superliga match against Apolonia Fier on 19 November 2011, coming on as a late substitute for Xhevahir Sukaj in the 4–1 away win. He went on to make 9 league and 2 cup appearances under Rudi Vata during his debut season, as his side finished mid table in the league and reached the quarter finals of the Albanian Cup.
On 7 July, in the second leg of 2016–17 UEFA Europa League first qualifying round against Rudar Pljevlja, Guri made his Kukësi debut as well as his European debut by coming on as a second-half substitute and scored the winner in the 79th minute, helping the team to win 1–0 and to progress to the second round with the aggregate 2–1.
Guri was called up to the Albania U19 side for the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship qualification. He made his debut on 5 October 2011 in the 1–0 defeat to Denmark, where he played for 57 minutes. He went on to play the remaining two matches as Albania finished the Group 12 in the third position, failing to secure a spot for 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
|Vllaznia Shkodër||2011–12||Albanian Superliga||9||0||2||0||—||11||0|
|Besa Kavajë||2013–14||Albanian Superliga||27||1||0||0||—||27||1|
|Kastrioti Krujë||2014–15||Albanian First Division||11||0||2||0||—||13||0|
|Vllaznia Shkodër||2014–15||Albanian Superliga||7||0||0||0||—||7||0|
|Korabi Peshkopi||2015–16||Albanian First Division||27||20||0||0||—||27||20|
|FK Kukësi||2016–17||Albanian Superliga||0||0||0||0||1[a]||1||1||1|
- All appearance(s) in UEFA Europa League
- "Albania - S. Guri - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. 9 July 2016. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- "Apolona 1–4 Vllaznia". Soccerway. 19 November 2011. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Zyrtare, Sidrit Guri firmos me Kukësin" (in Albanian). Minuta90.com. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- "Sidrit Guri përforcimi i parë për Kukësin" (in Albanian). Newsport.al. 8 June 2016. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- Rinald Bregasi (8 June 2016). "E. League, Kukësi në raundin e 2-të eliminator, eliminon Rudarin" (in Albanian). Super Sport Albania. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- "Denmark U19 vs. Albania U19 1 – 0". Soccerway. 5 October 2011. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- "Football : Sindri Guri". Football Database. 9 July 2016. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
|This biographical article relating to Albanian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|