From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Singa may refer to:
- Singa (Haida village), a historical village on Haida Gwaii, British Columbia, Canada
- Singa, Estonia, a village in Mõniste Parish, Võru County
- Singa, Nepal
- Singa District, Huamalíes Province, Peru
- Singa, Peru, a village and capital of the district
- Singa, Sudan, a town
- Singa, a common transliteration of the name of Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba (c. 1583 – 1663)
- Singa (genus), a spider of family Araneidae
- Singa (mythology), a mythical creature of the Batak people of Sumatra, Indonesia
- Singa the Lion, the mascot for the National Courtesy Campaign in Singapore
- Singa clan, an ethnic group of 15th century Rwanda
- Singha, a beer brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Singa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.