|Type||Private Co. Ltd.|
|Headquarters||Beijing, People's Republic of China|
Singulato Motors is the new energy vehicle brand of Chi Che-hung Technology Co., Ltd,. Singulato was founded in December 2014 in Beijing as an internet company to produce premium Chinese new energy vehicles. Singulato Motors aims to develop new energy vehicles (NEV), autonomous driving systems, automotive networking services with a focus on big data development and cloud computing technologies.
In April 2016, Singulato introduced its first EV product, the mid-size Singulato iS6 electric SUV. Singulato started plans for small batch production in the end of 2017 and mass production started by March 2018. The Singulato iS6 electric SUV was priced between ¥200,000 and ¥300,000.
Current product includes the following:
- Singulato iS6-Electric mid-size crossover
- Singulato iM8 (concept)-electric MPV
- Singulato iC3 (concept)-electric city car based on the Toyota iQ
- Lambert, Fred (5 April 2018). "Chinese EV startup reportedly raises $2.4 billion to bring electric SUVs to market".
- "Singulato iS6 Electric SUV Has Suicide Doors And Huge Touchscreen". Motor1.com.