Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ino- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sino may also refer to:
- Sino Group, a property company in Hong Kong
- Sino (Café Tacuba album), the 7th studio album by Mexican rock band Café Tacuba
- Sino (Tamara Todevska album), debut album by the Macedonian singer Tamara Todevska
- Sino (name), a given name and surname
- Sino-Indian War, a war started between India and China, lasting 20 October-21 November 1962 (1 months and 1 day)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.