Sins of a Dark Age
|Sins of a Dark Age|
Sins of a Dark Age logo
|Publisher(s)||Ironclad Games, Steam|
|Genre(s)||Multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy|
Sins of a Dark Age was a dark fantasy multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed by Ironclad Games, and published by Ironclad Games and Steam for Microsoft Windows operating systems. The game launched as a free to play title on Steam on May 8, 2015. The game features a comprehensive storyline set in a dark fantasy world. Sins of a Dark Age ceased further development on June 30, 2015 due to not being sustainable with its current player base, and the servers were shut down on March 30, 2016.
- Matulef, Jeffrey (March 29, 2012). "Sins of a Dark Age Preview: An Open-Armed Strategy Game". Eurogamer.net. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- Ridgeley, Sean (March 14, 2012). "Sins of a Dark Age GDC 2012 Interview: New Frontiers". Neoseeker. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- Gallegos, Anthony (March 13, 2012). "Sins of a Dark Age: Inspired Innovation". IGN. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- Cooper, Hollander (March 9, 2012). "Sins of a Dark Age preview". GamesRadar. Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- Stapleton, Dan (March 8, 2012). "Preview: Sins of a Dark Age". Gamespy. Retrieved 2013-02-04.