From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sipo)
SIPO or Sipo can refer to:
- Oyster catcher, South Island pied oyster catcher, New Zealand
- Sipo Bohale, an Equatoguinean footballer
- Sicherheitspolizei, the Security Police of Nazi Germany
- Standards in Public Office Commission, Ireland
- State Intellectual Property Office, the patent office of the People's Republic of China
- State Intellectual Property Office (Croatia), the patent office of Croatia
- South Island pied oystercatcher, Haematopus finschi
- Sipo (timber), an African timber
- Sipo, some snakes of the genus Chironius
- Serial In Parallel Out (SIPO) block
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SIPO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.