From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SIPS or Sips may refer to any of the following:
- Structural insulated panel
- Side Impact Protection System
- Smart Inorganic Polymers
- Spina iliaca posterior superior
- Systemically Important Payment Systems
- Secure Session Initiation Protocol transported over TCP/TLS
- Super-IPS TFT LCD panel type, a more advanced version of the IPS LCD Panels. Developed by Hitachi Ltd.
- Chris Lovasz (also known as Sips), member of the Yogscast.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sips.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.