Siraj Kassam Teli
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Siraj Kassam Teli|
|Born||17 May 1953
|Title||Director of Pakistan Beverage Limited
Chairman of Businessmen Group
Former President of Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (2003-2004)
Education and early life
He graduated from Government College of Commerce & Economics, Karachi, in 1974. At Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited and Nakshbandi Industries he spent eleven years at the start of his career.
He always raised voice for the rights of Business and Industrial Community of Karachi. To improve economic ties between India and Pakistan he on several occasions talked that business opportunities and productive developments. He feels by resolving political issues and friendly and cordial relations could bring peace and prosperity in the region.
For his outstanding contribution for the economic development of the country and, philanthropic and public work, Teli was awarded the Sitara-e-Imtiaz. He received Sitate-e-Imtiaz on 23 March 2011 from Mr. Asif Ali Zardari, President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan in recognition of his exceptional services for the promotion of Trade and Industry in Pakistan.
- "CAA Board Members Profiles". Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved 7 February 2010.
- "Interview with Siraj Kassam Teli". Daily Times. 20 December 2009. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- "Chairman Businessmen Group Siraj Kassam Teli has filed a suit against Karachi Electricity Supply Company". PPI News Agency. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "KCCI, SRTEPC agree upon bilateral trade He is King Of Karachi chamber of commerce (Crown less)facilitation". Pakistan Today. 1 December 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- "Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry".