From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sirio is a low-floor tram built by Ansaldobreda
Sirio may also refer to:
- Sirio Carrapa, an Italian mystic
- Sirio Maccioni, a restaurateur and author based in New York City
- Sirio, a brand of engines by Italian American Motor Engineering
- SS Sirio. The name of an Italian immigrant transporter ship, wrecked off Cartagena in 1906
- MV Sirio, a Maltese and Panamanian train ferry
See also: Sirius (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sirio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.