Sisa may refer to:
- SISA, Società Italiana Servizi Aerei, Italian airline and flight training school associated with Cantieri Aeronautici e Navali Triestini (C.R.D.A Canterei), later merged with other airlines to form Ala Littoria
- SISA, School of International Studies in Sciences and Arts, Lahore, Pakistan
- Sisa (1951 film), 1951 film featuring Gerardo de León
- Sisa (1999 film), 1999 Filipino film
- Sisa (2008 film), 2008 film featuring Charee Pineda
- Sisa (drug), a methamphetamine derivative
- Sisa Waqa, Fijian rugby league footbaaller
- Sisa Creek, watercourse near Korangi, Karachi, Pakistan
- Sisa (supermarket), Italian supermarket chain
- Jaume Sisa (b. 1948), Catalan singer-songwriter
- Sisa (Serbian), Voros
- Sisa (Serbian), Ringe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.