From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sitter may refer to:
- Babysitter, one who temporarily cares for a child
- Trip sitter, onen who remains sober while another person is under the influence of a drug
- Companion (caregiving), one who is hired to work with a patient
- Sitter (BEAM), a type of robot that does not move
- The Sitter (1991 film), starring Kim Myers
- The Sitter (2007 film) or While the Children Sleep, starring Mariana Klaveno
- The Sitter, a 2011 film starring Jonah Hill
- Sitter (river), a river, which flows through the cantons of both Appenzells, St. Gallen, Thurgau, and Zurich in Switzerland
- Sitters, a municipality in Germany
- Sitter, one who sits as the subject of a portrait painting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sitter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.