|Studio album by Snafu|
|Recorded||Advision (basic backing tracks),
Air London (vocals, final overdubs and mixes)
|Genre||Rhythm and Blues / rock|
Situation Normal is the second studio album by SNAFU. Peter Solley's fiddle lends this album a curious Country and Western tone in places, unusual for what was essentially an R&B band. But the album still contains a short version of the classic "Lock and Key" with Micky Moody's distinctive slide guitar.
All tracks composed by Micky Moody, Peter Solley and Bobby Harrison
- "No More"
- "No Bitter Taste"
- "Brown Eyed Beauty & The Blue Assed Fly"
- "Lock and Key"
- "Big Dog Lusty"
- "Playboy Blues"
- "Jessie Lee"
- "Ragtime Roll"
- Bobby Harrison - lead vocals, congas
- Peter Solley - keyboards, synthesizer, fiddle
- Micky Moody - guitar, mandolin, harmonica
- Colin Gibson - bass, cowbell
- Terry Popple - drums, washboard
Horn section on "Ragtime Roll":
- Mel Collins - alto and tenor saxophones
- Steve Gregory - tenor saxophone
- Bud Beadle - baritone saxophone
- Martin Rushent - engineer
- Bill Price - overdub engineer
- Ashley Howe - vocals and final overdub engineer
- Martin Dean - photography
- Gregory Hodal - artwork
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|